Updated: Jan 12, 2022
40g Super Milled Grains
185g plain flour
40g seed mix
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1 ½ tsp of bread soda
30g of butter
150 ml of buttermilk
1 egg whisked
1. Preheat oven to 200C fan/ 210C/ gas 6.
2. Rub in butter with fingers until it resembles breadcrumbs.
3. Whisk egg and buttermilk together. Add to dry ingredients and combine until fully mixed.
4. Put dough on a floured surface. Roll to a ball and flatten until roughly 4cm high and cut into squares.
5. Place on a lined or greased baking tray. Sprinkle with remaining seeds and bake for 25mins, leave to cool fully.